(COMMENT & RATE US @ iTUNES)
This week’s special guest Vince Carter talks dunking, aging, and BJ Armstrong. But before that, Ric and BJ discuss:
- Is the NBA game speed too slow?
- What do aging NBA players do in the latter days of their careers?
- Why Giannis is such a “freak”
- BJ & Ric crown Shaine the “NBA Trivia Commissioner” after much debating.
Q1 – Around The League (News)
Topic 1 – Should the NBA speed up the game?
BJ and Ric discuss NBA Commissioner Adam Silver’s recent comments about the NBA game needing to be sped up to keep viewers tuned in.
- What is your take on this AND…
- In what ways will this affect the players physically?
Topic 2 – How do players adjust as they get older?
BJ breaks down what it’s like to be an NBA player on the verge of retirement, and how much preparation goes into getting ready for each game at that age.
Q2 – NBA Madness: “Greek Freak Elite”
Ric and BJ discuss just how much of a freak Giannis Antetokounmpo is; pointing out some very interesting facts about The Greek Freak and his relationship with Bucks Head Coach, Jason Kidd.
HALFTIME – MUSIC BREAK: Tribe Called Quest – “Electric Relaxation”
Q3 – For the Record: “NBA Big Men”
BJ and Ric give Shaine a lot to laugh about in this hilarious edition of the #BJxBucher Podcast’s NBA Trivia Challenge.
Q4 – GUEST: Vinsanity Joins Us
In this exclusive interview with Memphis Grizzlies small forward Vince Carter, aka Half Man Half Amazing, we find out:
- What he goes through as a 40 year old in the NBA.
- Can he still do some of the things he once did.
- Did Vince dunk on BJ?
- BJ responds to the dunking question.